Calendar Evaluation & Facility Population Assessment (FPA)
A Complete Activity Program is essential for Regulatory Compliance and surveyors are looking for activity programming that meets the "Person Centered" requirements for every resident and all cognitive levels. This workshop will give you the tools to identify, track and document your Facility Population and associated Activities for each month.
- Breakdown and definition of the activity components.
- A mock up of a coded activity calendar with worksheets.
- "Calendar Evaluation Form"
- Facility Population Assessment Form (FPA).
- FPA Program Levels Evaluation Form.
Proper Medical Terms for Activity Charting
We all love our jobs and our residents, but along with this love comes paperwork…and lots of it. Activity charting is a part of all of our routines and without a medical background it can be an overwhelming task deciphering all the terms. This workshop is designed to arm you with the information necessary to read the information provided and offer the best possible assessment for your resident’s quality of life.